It's been a while! I hope you are doing well; many things happened from my side, and I continue to publish content.
Articles published in April
- Build a One-time Password in Node.js using Twilio SMS API and Redis
- Build a newsletter form subscription using React and the ConvertKit API
- Create a Spring Boot project from IntelliJ
- Build a Web application with Spring Boot and Tailwind CSS
Articles published in May
- Deploy a Spring Boot application JAR file with Nginx reverse proxy
- Deploy a Spring Boot application with Docker and Nginx Reverse Proxy
- Write data in an Excel file using Node.js and Typescript
- Read an Excel file in Node.js and Typescript
About the blog post series: Testing a Node.js Application
In my previous email, I announced the first blog series I was working on and the release at the end of April.
As you can imagine, it didn't happen because I was busy with other things, and I felt bad for not achieving my goal. I don't want to sacrifice the quality to meet my set date.
So, I'm still working on it, and I don't want to set a release date, but you can trust me; I'm doing my best to finish it as soon as possible.
It's all for this issue, and I can already promise there will be a big announcement 🤩 in the next issue. Stay tuned 😉
Please, share the newsletter around you if you know people who might be interested 🙏
Follow me on Twitter to get updates about my journey.