First, I want to apologize for not sending the February articles summary. I was busy with personal problems, and now I'm calmer.
I will recap the articles I wrote in February and March in this issue.
Articles published in February
- Upload a file to a server with Spring Boot
- Protect your API routes in Next.js with Middleware
- Deploy Forem on AWS and build your tech community
- Deploy Forem on Digital Ocean and build your tech community
Articles published in March
- Handle Many-to-Many relationship with JPA in a Spring Boot application - part 1
- Handle Many-To-Many relationship with JPA in a Spring Boot application - part 2
- Generate a CSV file from data using Node.js
- Deploy a Java Lambda Function and API Gateway with AWS CDK
The first article of April will be published this evening at 8:00 PM UTC, and it is about
Building a One-time password in Node.js using Twilio SMS API and Redis.
The first blog post series is loading
In my previous issue, I shared the 2022 Roadmap and discussed the topic I will write post series on.
The first one will be Testing a Node.js Application and will be released at the end of this month, so don't forget to set the Alarm.
In two weeks, I will send an email detailing each blog post and how I will manage the distribution.
The blog continues to grow, and I am humbled by what is happening. Here are some statistics.
- Monthly views: 14,000
- Daily views: ~800 from Monday to Friday and ~300 the week-end
- Monthly Unique visitors: 3,400
- Newsletter subscribers: 76
- All time views: 108,000 on 31 March 2022
The last statistic is the most incredible because it took one year to reach 50,000 but only three months to add 50,000 more. I'm happy to see people finding my content, and I hope they are helpful to them.
I also want to thank people who are sharing my newsletter and my post on social media. I'm grateful!
I write blog posts on topics I struggled with in my earlier career and, I still have many topics in my backlog. These topics are Backend focused because I spent most of my time there.
To all of you in this newsletter, making sure you get value from this newsletter is very important to me so, I want to let you know that if you have a topic you want to cover, you can let me know by replying to this email or drop an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again.
Please, share the newsletter around you if you know people who might be interested 🙏
Follow me on Twitter to get updates about my journey.
See you next time 😉